Brandmotion 3.5" Slimline OEM Auto Dimming Rear-View Mirror - 9002-9618
This slimline mirror has the large bright LCD display of our popular 9002-9515 mirror, but in a sleeker, more compact package. It does so by using a wider 16:9 aspect ratio 3.5" screen vs. the more conventional 4:3 aspect ratio. And, it comes with the new twist-off "tri-lobe" windshield mount found on many newer vehicles from Ford, Chrysler, and others.
This high quality authentic OEM mirror comes with a universal harness that lets you connect it to any standard aftermarket camera, including our own high-grade universal camera, which is available separately (click here).
Brandmotion specializes in bringing the same equipment found on today's new cars and trucks direct to you. This mirror is identical to OEM upgrade mirrors costing hundreds more, and connects easily. The outline of the hidden 3.5" monitor is completely invisible until you put your car in reverse, unlike many less advanced systems available in the aftermarket. Professional installation is recommended.
- The industry's only available solution for vehicles with twist-off mirror mounts
- An OEM-grade replacement for your vehicle's factory original mirror
- Large 3.5” color backup monitor displays vividly when you put your car in reverse
- Compatible with all standard backup cameras through the included installation harness
- Display on/off button
- Increased vehicle resale value
- Factory match warranty when purchased and installed through your car dealer (One year factory warranty otherwise)
- Smaller form factor than our comparable 9002-9515 3.5" display mirror
- Super bright 3.5" TFT 16:9 LCD Mirror Monitor
- High resolution display
- Auto dimming
- Twist-off tri-lobe windshield mount - found on select newer Ford and Chrysler vehicles
- Stem length: 2 1/2 inches
- Q: After installed the picture comes on for a split second and then disappears.
- A: Check you camera connection, your camera must turn on instantly or already be on when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. If the mirror does not see an image fast enough it assumes that the camera is not present and so it turns off. (We recommend connecting the camera to ignition).
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor