JL Audio FIX82 Digital Remote Controller - DRC-100
Remote control for your JL Audio FiX 82 processor
The DRC-100 Digital Remote Controller lets you adjust the volume of a system that's using JL Audio's FiX 82 sound processor. Although offered as an option, you'll need the DRC-100 to adjust your system's volume if you want to maintain accurate processing at all levels.
In addition to volume control, the DRC-100 features a Handsfree Optimization Mode that disables the FiX 82's time-correction and adds a high-pass filter to the audio to clarify the sound when making hands-free phone calls. A multi-colored LED reports the operational status of the FiX 82, so you'll know what's going on from the driver's seat:
- Green: system is calibrated and operating properly.
- Red: Input Clipping.
- If the LED flashes or is solid red, reduce the source unit’s output level
- Amber: Hands-free Mode is activated.
- Slow Green Flash: Valet Mode is activated.
- Rotary knob with stops
- Push-button mode selector
- Status indicator (RGB LED)
Common uses include:
- Master Volume
- Subwoofer Volume
- Preset or Mode Selection
The specific audio functionality of the DRC-100 controller will be determined by the device it is connected to.