Klipsch Dual 8" In-Wall Subwoofer - RW-5802-II
Capturing all the sonic excitement of low-frequency effects without taking up valuable floor space, the RW-5802-II in-wall subwoofer is certainly a force to be reckoned with. When combined with the RSA-500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier* this hard-hitter perfectly anchors an architectural home theater or two-channel system.
- Dual active 8" Cerametallic woofers
- Sealed integrated enclosure for maximum installation flexibility
- Flat, magnetic paintable steel grille fits any decor
- High power handling
- Frequency Response: 45-140Hz 4dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt/ 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amplifier: Use only with RSA-500
- Amplifier Power: See RSA-500 specifications
- Woofer: Dual 8" (30.5cm) front firing, Cerametallic cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- Enclosure Material: MDF baffle, ABS shell
- Enclosure Type: Sealed Enclosure
- Installation Kit: IK-802-W (sold separately)
- Built From: 2006
- Height: 20.8"
- Width: 11.8"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Cutout Dimensions: 19"x 10"
- Unit: 22 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs