Universal Two-Way Total Control Wand Remote - TRC-820
The TRC-780 Total Control wand style remote brings whole house system automation to new heights. Two way RF capabilities using 2.4 GHz RF technology enables you to browse playlists from iPods, activate lighting scenes and adjust the climate in your home. Universal Remote Control designed the TRC-780 with special attention to comfort. The controls outer casing fits the contour of your hand with a soothing natural feel. And strategic button placement eliminates the guess work from your fingers as they fall naturally onto the ultimate 5-way rocker button pad, designed specifically with guide and menu browsing fans in mind. The TRC-780 can be installed as a solo single zone controller, or, multiple TRC-780s can work in perfect harmony so you can expand control to additional rooms without interference. Your custom installation specialist will specify the implementation of a URC Network System Controller (MRX-8, MRX-10 or MRX-20) for two-way functionality and Total Control over any device in your setup. Breakthrough room linking technology allows users to control all room volumes simultaneously from any one TRC-780 and link the sources in any room furthermore. Youll never have to leave the couch to lower the volume level of music in the family room again.
- Color LCD hard button interface
- Provides 2-Way communication with a URC Network System Controller (MRX-8, MRX-10 or MRX-20)
- Can be programmed off premises via the internet
- Microprocessor: ARM7TDMI
- RAM: 8Mbit SRAM
- FLASH: 32Mbit Nor FLASH
- Display: 1.46" LCD (128 x 128)
- IR Range (Line of Sight via Infrared): 30-50 feet, depending on the environment
- RF Range (radio frequency): 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (Two-way RF)
- Provides: 2-Way communication with MRX-10 (or higher) network system controller
- Battery Life: 18 Hours of continuous button pressing with back-lighting and LCD ON (months of use for most users). Users should expect some variation based on the brand of alkaline batteries used
- Note: In actual use, the TRC-780 protects itself if it gets stuck between couch cushions (with a button being continuously pressed). After 30 seconds the TRC-780 will turn off, and will not turn on again until the button is released
- Height: 8.7"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 8.5 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor