Pro-Ject Speed Box S Silver Electronic Motor Control - SPEEDBOXSSIL
The Speed Box S is a very useful accessory for Pro-Ject turntables that do not offer a built-in electronic speed change. It performs with the push of a button, allowing extremely easy switching between 33 and 45 rpm. The quartz regulation and filter circuit provide optimised speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. The Speed Box S is compatible with Pro-Ject turntables as listed below.
Compatible with Debut Carbon, 1 Xpression III & Classic, RPM 5.1, Essential 2, 6-perspeX, RPM 1.3, RPM 9.2, RPM 10.1.
- Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
- Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
- Clean power decoupled from mains interference
- Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
- 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
- Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt AC motor, up to 3 watt max. power consumption
- Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Outboard power supply included
- Input: 18V DC
- Turntable connection: 16V/AC 190m A DC, suitable for your county’s mains supply
- Quartz oscillator: Speed stability +/- 0,001%
- Power supply: 18V/500mA DC
- Nominal speeds: 33 and 45 r.p.m. *** optional 78 r.p.m
- Length power cable: Approximately 40cm
Approximate Dimensions :
- Height: 1.42"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Unit: 1.23 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs