Honeywell 10" X 12" Parallel Blade Damper - ZD10X12
The ZD is a power close and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in HVAC systems and used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TrueZONE and other electronic zoning systems.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10 in. x 8 in. damper with the motor on the 8 in. side; but a ZD8x10 is an 8 in. x 10 in. damper that has the motor on the 10 in. side.
- Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).
- Application: Parallel Blade Damper
- Used With: Honeywell zoning systems
- Item Type: Product
- Voltage: 24V
- Blade Action: Parallel
- Shape: Rectangular
- Motor or Actuator Mounting: Bottom
- Motor: power closed, spring open
- Motor Timing: 30 seconds power open/10 seconds spring return
- Wires to Motor: 2
- Other Motor Information: Range stops