Honeywell White Electric Heat Thermostat For Baseboard Heat - T410B1004
Economy thermostats that provide reliable line voltage control of resistive rated electric heating equipment. Snap-action switch makes heating circuit on temperature fall.
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Easy to install; 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch™ mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents.
- Ideally suited to new construction applications.
- Application: Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
- Includes: Positive OFF
- Item Type: Product
- Mounting: Vertical
- Electrical Ratings: Non-inductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 Vac. 19A at 277 Vac.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Stages: 1 Heat
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.:
- Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
- Approvals, CSA:
- Electrical Connections: 6 in. (150 mm) copper leadwires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used.
- Supply Voltage: 120 Vac; 208 Vac; 240 Vac; 277 Vac
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Accuracy (C): 2 C
- Differential Temperature:
- Color: White
- Ambient Temperature Range:
- (F): 40 F to 85 F
- (C): 5 C to 30 C
- Switching Action: DPST
- Setting Temperature Range (F): 40 F to 80 F
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Depth: 2-1/4"