Honeywell High Limit Aquastat Controller - L4006E1000
Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required. Honeywell's L4006 are used in applications that utilize the existing wells
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
- TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
- Select models have wells.
- UL limit rated device.
- Hazmat Information: UN1294 Toluene
- Application: High Limit; Manual Reset
- Temperature Range:
- (F): Maximum--150 F
- (C): Maximum--66 C
- Includes: Stop factory-set at 250 F (121 C)
- Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical
- Electrical Ratings: Millivolt--0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc; At Full Load-- 8A @ 120 Vac: 1.3A @ 240 Vac; At Locked Rotor-- 48A @ 120 Vac: 30.6A @ 240 Vac
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
- Approvals, CSA: Certified: File No. LR95329-1
- Operating Temperature Range:
- (F): 130 F to 270 F
- (C): 54 C to 132 C
- Bulb Size (in.): 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper
- Differential Temperature:
- (F): Manual Reset
- (C): Manual Reset
- Switching Action: SPST, contacts break on temperature rise.
- Approvals, American Gas Association: AGA Certified
- Capillary Length (in.): 1 1/2 in.
- Well Spud Size (in.): 1/2 in.
- Height: 5-5/8"
- Width: 2"
- Depth: 2-1/8"