Alpine Multi-View Rear View Camera System - HCEC252RD
With this wide-view direct rear camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. Smoothly view objects to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C252RD wide-view direct rear camera system.
- 4 viewing modes (corner, ground, panorama, and rear view)
- Automatic imaging function (metering and white balance)
- Compatible solely with Alpine in-dash A/V systems
- Mounting kit included
- Power Requirements: 5.4V - 9V DC
- Ground Type: Negative ground type
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Color signal system for 16:9 wide-screen)
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohm
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Type Color CMOS image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280(horizontal)x 720(vertical) approximately 0.93 Mega pixels
- Lens Section: Focal length f=0.9mm, brightness f=1.8
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 180º Vertical: 142º
- Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
- Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N: 41dB or more
- Resolution(horizontal): 330 lines (center area)
- Illumination Range: 1.5 lx to 100,000 lx
- Operating Temperature Range: 40ºC to +85ºC)
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ screw mount
- (x1) 10 meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x4) Self-tapping mounting screws
- Height: 29/32""
- Width: 29/32"
- Depth: 63/64"