Hertz SPL SX 250D Dual Coil Car Subwoofer - SX250D1
The Hertz SPL Show car audio subwoofers are the ideal solution for building mobile audio systems with emphasis placed on low frequency power and impact. Featuring a stacked double magnet motor assembly and 2 + 2 Ohm dual voice coil, the three models, SX 250D, SX 300D, SX 380D differ only in their cone diameter: 250 mm, 300 mm, 380 mm respectively. The SPL Show moving assembly is designed to ensure long and linear excursion. They feature a dual spider design and an aluminium voice coil wound on a four-layer former. The back vented spider support decreases the voice coil operating temperature, even during enhanced SPL usage.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- Large double magnet, for perfect control under high power, very high excursion conditions for high SPL performance.
- Four-layer aluminium voice coil; for unheard-of thermal capability.
- Back plate venting holes, for optimal thermal dissipation.
- Back vented spider support; for perfect symmetry under high excursion while providing increased thermal dissipation.
- High-current, screw terminals, for large gauge wires.
- Tinsel lead wires are integrated in the spider; for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Double wide-wave, resin-bonded fibre spider; for consistent parameters and reliability.
- High density foam surround; for linear movement, even under extreme excursion.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
- Aluminium ring within the pole piece reduces impedance modulation at high excursion.
- Component SPL Dual Coil Subwoofer
- Size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 2400
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 600
- Impedance Ω: 2 + 2
- Frequency response Hz: 34 ÷ 800
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 90,5
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 65 (2.6)
- Magnet: Double magnet, High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Pressed paper
- Unit: 26 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs