Hertz SPL SV 250.1 Midrange Driver - SX250D1
The SV 250.1 car audio midrange is the most versatile solution for SPL dedicated installations. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 250.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
- Size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 90 ÷ 7k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 101
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 50 (2)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Ultra light pressed paper
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs