Hertz SPL Show SV 200L Car Subwoofer - SV200L
The Hertz SV 200L car audio woofers was designed to offer superior performance in terms of both thermal and mechanical capability. The target has been fully hit since the woofer features a pure copper voice coil wound on KSV former, an oversized magnet and a vented bottom plate. The SV 200L employs the proprietary V-cone technology with the cone constructed from pulp with cotton fibre as well as Lossless Polymer Rubber Surround, offering a powerful low frequency response as well as the best off-axis dispersion.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Pulp cone mixed with cotton fibre; for powerful low frequency response.
- V-cone®; for the best off-axis dispersion and mid frequency detail.
- Lossless polymer rubber surround; for long throw and maximum damping.
- Size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Power Handling - Continuous: W 250
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 45 ÷ 4,5k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 94,5
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 50 (2)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Ultra light, non pressed paper
- Unit: 5.1 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs