Hertz SPL Show Comp SV 200.1 Car Midrange Subwoofer - SV200
The SV 200.1 car audio midrange is the 200 mm (8 in.) midrange designed for SPL competitions. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 200.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
- Size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 500
- Power Handling - Continuous: W 250
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 100 ÷ 9k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 100
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 38 (1.5)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Ultra light pressed paper
- Unit: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs