Energy Star Rated - No
Reliance 50 Gallon Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater - 10 50 DHPHT
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Best in class ENERGY FACTOR – 3.24
- Best in class noise level – 51 dBa
- Best in class 70-gallon First Hour Recovery rating for maximum hot water delivery
- Copper sheathed "backup" heating elements – dual 4500 watt
- 208/240 Voltage Required
- Advanced electronic control system provides large LCD display for ease of use, precise temperature control and operational status
- Four Operating Modes:
- High Efficiency (heat pump only)
- Hybrid (heat pump plus electric)
- Conventional (electric only)
- Glass-lined tank with anode rod protects against corrosion
- "Environmentally-Friendly" Non-CFC foam insulation
- Factory-installed temperature & pressure (T&P) relief valve
- Capacity (Gallons): 50
- Family Size: 4
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Energy Factor: 3.24
- Annual Cost of Operation: $163
- Digital Display: Yes
- Max Wattage: 4,500
- Voltage: 208
- Foam Insulation: Yes
- Water Connection Location: Side
- Water Connection Size: 3/4
- First Hour Rating (Gallons): 70
- Height: 63"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 22"
- Diameter: 22"
- Unit: 180 lbs
- Shipping: 196 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 10 Years Limited Tank And Parts
More reasons to buy the Reliance 10 50 DHPHT from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Reliance 10 50 DHPHT is Brand New.
- The Reliance 10 50 DHPHT Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Gallon Capacity (cu.ft.)||50|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
| || |
Reliance 50 Gallon Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.