Hertz SPL Show Comp SV 165.1 Car Midrange Subwoofer - SV165
The SV 165.1 car audio midrange can be employed to build systems with tremendous impact. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 165.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
- Size mm (in.): 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 400
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 100 ÷ 9k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 100
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 38 (1.5)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Ultra light pressed paper
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs