Hertz SPL Show Comp SV 44 High Efficiency Compression Driver - ST44
The ST 44 car audio compression driver, like the ST 25 and the ST 35, employs a CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil featuring an extra-light aluminium membrane with high thermal dissipation as well as an anodized aluminium body, for maximum damping and vibration rejection. It additionally features a 44 mm (1.7 in.) voice coil and a powerful ferrite magnet, creating maximum SPL in extreme installations.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminium Ribbon) voice coil; for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability.
- Extralight aluminium membrane.
- Anodized aluminium body; for maximum damping and vibration rejection.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- High efficiency compression loading horn.
- Size mm (in.): 44 (1.7)
- Power Handling - Peak W: 100
- Impedance Ω: 4
- Frequency response Hz: 2,5k ÷ 20k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 109
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 44 (1.7)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome: Aluminium
- Unit: 3.4 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs