Gaggenau Vario 400 Series Stainless Steel Downdraft - VL414111
The VL 414 downdraft ventilation appliance is ideal for large kitchens and kitchen islands. It quietly and effectively extracts vapors and odors directly from where they arise. You decide whether to mount it flush or raised.
- Highly efficient ventilation system at cooktop level.
- Up to 4 ventilation units can be connected to a single AR 400 inline blower, operated by one AA 490 control knob.
- Flexible power distribution, precise extraction of cooking vapors.
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel.
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- Minimal planning and easy installation for air recirculation.
- Maximum air output in combination with AR inline blower / remote blower or recirculation blower. For CFM information, refer to blower overview on page 155 . Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- Ventilation channels manually rotate to open air channel.
- Closing element made of stainless steel, dishwasher-safe.
- Metal grease filter with grease drip tray, dishwasher-safe.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower if at least one VL 414 downdraft unit is open.
- Depending on the type of installation — surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover — the specific location of the control knob positions may vary. When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops, connection strips must be used.
- Depending on the type of installation — surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover — the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height in the cut-out needs to be at least ½" and for surface-mount ⅜". Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability, especially in case of thin counter - tops, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take the appliance weight and additional loads into account.
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- 60 Hz
- Plan for a 6.6' connection cable between VL 414 downdraft and AA 490 control knob.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited