Gaggenau Vario 400 Series 46" Stainless Steel Downdraft Table Ventilation - AL400721
The AL 400 is an extendable table ventilation system which disappears completely into the work area when not in use. Vapors and odors are extracted directly where they arise quietly and effectively – an ideal solution for kitchen islands and open areas. Three power levels plus an intensive mode ensure fresh air while a dimmable LED array bathes the work area in bright light. Both flush-mounted and conventional installation are possible.
- Extendable table ventilation, when not in use can be completely lowered into the worktop
- Can be combined perfectly with other Vario appliances of the 400 series
- Dimmable, neutral white surface LED light for ideal illumination of the whole cooktop
- Precision crafting of 3 mm stainless steel
- For surface mounting with a visible edge or for flush mounting
- Motorless, can be combined with Gaggenau BLDC remote fan units
- Power levels depend on the remote fan unit
- 3 electronically controlled power levels.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x 5 W.
- Illuminance 200 lx.
- Spare covers for closing air outlets.
- No connecting piece included.
- Refer to the table on page XX for the matching remote fan units for air recirculation or air extraction mode.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- For operation with 3 appliances 400 series or a cooktop configuration of up to 92 cm wide.
- Operation of Vario cooking appliances only possible without appliance cover.
- Max. output of cooktops 18 kW.
- In combination with the cooktop CE 490, installation in 2 3/8" deep countertops is possible.
- If the remote fan unit is installed within the bottom cabinet and if combined with VK or VF ensure accessibility to the outlets.
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The remaining surface of the worktop (min. 50 mm) between the cut-outs must be reinforced with a support. It is recommended to use furniture support AA 409 401/431.
- Ovens that do not exceed the maximum allowed cabinet temperature can be combined with the table ventilation if built-in situation permits.
- To avoid smoke when frying/grilling refer to the manuals of VR/VP.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total connected load 65 W.
- Connecting cable 1.7 m, pluggable.
- Network cable 1,2 m.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 46-5/8"
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited