SKILSAW 7-1/4" Aluminum Worm Drive Saw - SPT77W-22
The original Worm Drive SKILSAW®, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW for saws. You’ve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model even comes with a Diablo® blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Lightweight construction (14.2 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- 24-tooth Diablo® carbide blade included
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Bevel Stops: 0°, 45°
- Bevel: 51°
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Certifications: cULus
- Cord Length: 8
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.:1-31/32"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-13/32"
- Depth of Cut: 2-3/8"
- Dust Collection: No
- Hertz: 60
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Service Baretool Numbers: F012771000
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Voltage: 120V
- SPT77W 7-1/4 In. Worm Drive Saw, 7-1/4 In. 24 Tooth Diablo Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench Stored In Foot
- Height: 7.25"
- Length: 19.5"
- Blade Size: 7.25"
- Unit: 14.2 lbs
- Shipping: 18.6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited