SKILSAW 8" Outlaw Worm Drive For Metal Skilsaw - SPT78MMC-22
It’s the saw made for those who rewrite the rules. OUTLAW™ changes the game because it has the strength and guts to tackle whatever is thrown its way with its Worm Drive gearing customized for metal. Others settle, but this OUTLAW has the edge to see things others never will. The blade window gives you the visibility to make true cuts. And each pass of the OUTLAW with the Diablo Cermet blade leaves no metal chips behind- showing metal no mercy. OUTLAW is the newest character in the SKILSAW legend that started nearly a century ago.
- The first Worm Drive for metal from the company that invented it- for reliable cutting from day one
- Innovative handle design for balance and comfort with the only blade window for clean and consistent cutting
- Worm Drive gearing and best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor for power, precision and durability
- Designed for cutting metal
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel: 0° to 50°
- Blade Size: 8"
- Cord Length: 8
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 0
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-3/4"
- Depth of Cut: 2-3/4"
- Hertz: 60
- Rating: 120V
- Tool Level: 4 - Corded – single speed basic
- Voltage: 120V
- SPT78MMC SKILSAW® 8 In. OUTLAW™ Worm Drive Metal Saw with 40-Tooth Diablo cermet blade, and Multi-functional wrench
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 7"
- Length: 21"
- Unit: 15.4 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited