SKILSAW 12" Dry Cut Saw - SPT62MTC-22
Nobody has to tell you or your tools to go above and beyond everyday. It’s just part of the job. It’s why SKILSAW built a 12 In. Dry Cut Saw to cut like a 14 In. With an impressive 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity in a compact frame, you can handle big jobs and move easily from shop to site. The powerful 15 amp motor and no load 1500 RPM cuts faster and cleaner than a chop saw—no deburring needed. And with soft-start, you’ll get a motor that runs smoother and longer for more cuts. Add to that the included Diablo Cermet tipped blade, and you’ve got a serious metal machine.
- 15 Amp power plus lightweight portability, perfect for the shop or jobsite
- Includes a Diablo® cermet tipped blade; delivers 3x the life of a standard carbide tipped blade longer life
- Soft-start reduces stress for a motor that runs smoother and lasts longer
- Large cutting capacity at 4-1/2 in. with cleaner faster cuts than chop saws
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Blade Size: 12"
- Certifications: cULus
- Cord Length: 6
- Cutting Capacity-Pipe: 4,5
- Cutting Capacity-Square Stock: 5
- Hertz: 60
- No Load RPM: 1,500
- Rating: 120V
- Tool Level: 4 - Corded – single speed basic
- Voltage: 120V
- SPT62MTC 12 In. Dry Cut Saw, Diablo 60 tooth carbide blade, and multi-functional wrench
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 12.5"
- Length: 20"
- Wheel Diameter: 12"
- Unit: 38.2 lbs
- Shipping: 45 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited