SKILSAW 10" Worm Drive Table Saw - SPT70WT-22
We're bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a while—the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 24-1/4 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw makes this the ultimate ripping machine
- Solid construction coupled with best in class Dual-Field™ Motor keeps it cutting a lifetime
- 25-1/4 In. rip capacity and 3-1/4 In. depth of cut for demanding jobs and increased productivity
- Portable and compact
- Amperage: 15
- Bevel Angle Range: 0° to 47°
- Blade Type: 40-Tooth Diablo Carbide Tipped
- Certifications: UL
- Cord Length: 6
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/2"
- Horsepower: 5
- Max. Motor HP: 5
- No Load RPM: 5,300
- Voltage: 120V
- SPT70WT SKILSAW® Worm Drive table saw
- 24-Tooth carbide rip cutting Diablo blade
- Miter gauge and self-aligning fence
- Smart guard system with anti-kick back device
- Insert blade
- Push stick
- Height: 13.4"
- Width: 23.4"
- Length: 19.9"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Unit: 47.9 lbs
- Shipping: 55 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited