SKILSAW 7-1/4" Circular Saw Sidewinder For Fiber Cement - SPT67FMD-22
If you've ever worked with fiber cement material, you know cutting it can be tough on both you and your saw. Now you can power through stacks of fiber cement while the silica dust is funneled away from the tool motor for longer life. This SIDEWINDER has a blade guard extension and dust channel to funnel silica dust into the included vacuum hose to be collected by your jobsite vac. Cut siding and trim straight and clean all day with less fatigue, thanks to the lightweight yet rugged magnesium components. And nothing tops SKILSAW's Dual-Field™ motor and Diablo HardiebladeTM for durability. This saw even helps keep the vac hose and power cord from getting in your way with its unique no-mar cord sleeve. Big job or small job—this SIDEWINDER will leave all other circular saws in the dust.
- Unique dust collection design channels silica dust away from the tool motor for longer life
- Dual-Field™ Motor ensures best-in-class performance and durability
- Diablo fiber cement blade included for optimal cutting right out of the box
- No-mar cord and hose sleeve keeps them out of your way
- Lightweight magnesium components for less user fatigue
- Power Source/ Voltage: 120V
- Foot material: Magnesium
- Rating: 15 Amp
- Max. bevel capacity: 56 degrees
- Cross cutting fiber cement planks
- Cross cutting up to six stacked fiber cement planks
- Ripping fiber cement planks
- Ripping fiber cement boards
- Height: 11.4"
- Width: 10.6"
- Length: 18.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited