HERTZ D-Class Mono Amplifier With Crossover - HP 3001
HP 3001 is a D Class mono spl car audio amplifier, able to provide 6000W power for the subwoofer, and ensuring terrific performance if two of these amps are used to drive the front woofers (up to 500 Hz). The design of the printed circuit boards, the components featured on the output stage have been designed to comply with strict requirements of reliability, power and thermal dissipation.
The wide array of possible setups, with by-passable Lo-Pass filter (24 dB/Oct. slope), subsonic filter, phase control and remote volume control, provides the ability to set HP 3001 in different systems; also, thanks to a Chain Mode function to cascade a second amplifier into a single load, 7200W power can be achieved with very high SPL levels.
- In order to deliver such extraordinarily high power, the power supply stage features 5 toroidal transformers, 10 - 2200 uF 105° Low ESR primary capacitors for a total of 22000uF, 10 - 130A TO247 Mosfets and 8 - 1000uF secondary capacitors capable of 160V.
- The D-Class output stage features 8 - 240A/300V impulsive current Mosfets: robust power and thermal dissipation without compromise.
- Inputs and outputs to cascade-connect a second amplifi er, for high power SPL levels.
- By-passable Lo-Pass fi lter, providing full system design fl exibility with external processors.
- Subsonic fi lter (24 dB – 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
- Continuously adjustable Phase control (0 to 180°); it increases bass alignment of woofer with sub.
- Included Remote Volume Control (HRC); allows the user to adjust subwoofer level from dashboard.
- Channel mode: 1
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 1 Ch: 1200 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 1 Ch: 2000 W x 1 (2 Ω)
- 1 Ch: 3000 W x 1 (1 Ω)
- Hi-Pass: 50 ÷ 400 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.01 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 96 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 150
- Height: 2.55"
- Width: 21.41"
- Depth: 9.45"
- Unit: 18.29 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs