HERTZ D-Class Mono Amplifier With Crossover - HP 6001
HP 6001 is the most powerful spl car audio amplifier within the SPL Show line. The overbuilt power supply stage and the D Class output stage featuring 12 Mosfets provide the ability to deliver up to 6000W power.
The wide array of possible setups, with by-passable Lo-Pass filter (24 dB/Oct. slope), subsonic filter, phase control and remote volume control, make HP 6001 an extremely powerful amplifier, perfect for SPL applications.
Thanks to the Chain Mode function, to cascade a second amplifier into a single load, a devastating amount of power up to 12000W can be achieved with record SPL levels.
- In order to deliver such extraordinarily high power, the power supply stage features 8 toroidal transformers, 22 - 3300 uF 105° Low ESR primary capacitors for a total of 72600uF, 16 - 130A TO247 Mosfets and 8 - 1500uF secondary capacitors capable of 200V.
- The D-Class output stage features 12 - 240A/300V impulsive current Mosfets robust power and thermal dissipation without compromise.
- 4 power supply terminal blocks transfer power between the battery and the amplifi er with very low contact resistance.
- Inputs and outputs to cascade-connect a second amplifi er, for high power SPL levels.
- By-passable Lo-Pass fi lter, providing full system design fl exibility with external processors.
- Subsonic fi lter (24 dB – 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
- Continuously adjustable Phase control (0 to 180°); it increases bass alignment of woofer with sub.
- Included Remote Volume Control (HRC); allows the user to adjust subwoofer level from dashboard.
- Channel mode: 1
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 1 Ch: 1670 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 1 Ch: 2970 W x 1 (2 Ω)
- 1 Ch: 5000 W x 1 (1 Ω)
- Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 400 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.01 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 86 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 500
- Height: 2.55"
- Width: 25.35"
- Depth: 11.02"
- Unit: 29.1 lbs
- Shipping: 32 lbs