Pioneer G-Series 4" Coaxial 2-Way Speakers - TS-G1045R
Our TS-G1045R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 4" speakers. Their two-way design handles 210 watts max. power (30 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer's extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion. You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16" Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality. These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are not included.
- 210 Watts Max Power (30 Watts Nominal)
- Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA Cone Woofer
- 1-3/16" Piezoelectric Tweeter
- Size: 4"
- Design: Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design: 1-3/16" Piezoelectric
- Tweeter Composition: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition: Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround: Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 210 Watts (30W)
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 29 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m): 84dB
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 4-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor