Best Cabinet Hoods & Wood Hood Blower/Lighting Packs, Model P1952M70CMSS
- Quiet, internal blower with high-efficiency single or dual motors, producing 800 CFM.
- Easily accessible, dishwasher-safe aluminum/stainless steel filters.
- 11-1/4" depth fits standard-sized cabinetry.
- 8" round (800 CFM) duct connector with built-in backdraft damper.
- Width: 70cm.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps provided.
- Available in stainless steel, black or white.
- Charcoal filter kit available on P1951M to allow filtered air to be recirculated into the kitchen (some duct work required).
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is a minimum of 24" above the cooking surface and it is recommended for good capture, that the maximum be 30" above cooking surface.
Best quality design and craftsmanship in a unit that mounts flush with the bottom of cabinets or in a custom hood. Conveniently located 3-speed push button control for easy operation. Full metal construction; both flame retardant and easy to clean.
Approximate Shipping Weight: 45lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
*Best products are only available to ship in
Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Minnesota, North and South Dakota