Viking 48" Pro-Style Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range - VGCC5488BSS
This new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional
features. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners,
including the new TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner included on select models,
six burner. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner
and 1,500 degree F GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU front right burner (select 36" and 48" wide models only)
- All other burners are 15,000 BTUs
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark ignition system for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark ignition system; left oven in 48" wide model has one 15,000 BTU burner
- Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- Large-capacity oven with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions – natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ convection air baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke
around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not
caught in the drip pan
- Shipped Natural or LP/Propane, field convert with conversion kit (pur chased
separately); accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
Gas Manifold Pressure
- Natural 5.0" W.C.P./ Liquid Pr opane L/P 10.0" W.C.P
- 120VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached
Max Amp Usage
Surface Burner Rating (Natural/LP)
- 18,500 BTU (5.4 kW)/16,600 BTU 4.9 kW)
- 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW)/12,500 BTU (3.7 kW)
- Right Oven Capacity: 4.0 Cu. Ft.
- Left Oven Capacity: 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- Right Oven Capacity - AHAM: 3.7 Cu. Ft.
- Left Oven Capacity - AHAM: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Height: 35-7/8" - 37"
- Width: 47-7/8"
- Depth: 24-5/16"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative