Epson PowerLite 4770W WXGA 3LCD Projector - V11H748020
The ultimate projection solution for any meeting space.
The PowerLite 4770W projector provides brilliant color and amazing image quality. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure sharp, vivid images. With 5000 lumens of color brightness and 5000 lumens of white brightness1, plus WXGA resolution, the PowerLite 4770W delivers an extraordinary multimedia experience. This powerful product also features flexible installation with horizontal and vertical lens shift, point and arc correction, and more. Advanced digital connectivity, including HDMI® and DisplayPort™, makes it easy to display content from nearly any device. And, with cutting-edge video processing, whatever you display is sure to captivate.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 5000 lumens of color brightness1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 4770W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Bright and Colorful
Features 5000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 5000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- Lens Shift
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift, to help configure projector setup
See the complete frame, allowing video content to be displayed the way it was filmed and meant to be seen.
- HDMI Connectivity
Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
DICOM mode allows for superb and accurate tonal reproduction, allowing for improved medical imagery such as X-rays.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 4770W has:
- Color Brightness: 5000 lumens1
- White Brightness: 5000 lumens1
- Crisp widescreen resolution — WXGA (1280 x 800) for sharp, brilliant detail
- Easily align images — up to 70 percent vertical lens shift and up to 38 percent horizontal lens shift
- Advanced installation features — including point and arc correction to easily adjust each side of an image for a perfectly rectangular image
- Versatile connectivity — HDMI and DisplayPort inputs; wirelessly display and control content from smartphones and tablets (Android™ and iOS® devices) with the Epson iProjection™ App2
- Remarkable video processing — Faroudja DCDi Cinema® technology helps you achieve exceptional video quality without introducing artifacts
- Network management and control tools — remote presentations; built-in schedule function
- Split Screen — project two images (video or still) side by side from two different sources, simultaneously3
- Centered lens design — position the ceiling mount, screen and projector independently; screen will align with the lens at the center of the projector
- Eco Features:
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
- Projection Method: Front / rear / ceiling mount
- Driving Method: Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
- Pixel Number: 1,024,000 pixel (1280 x 800) x 3
- Color Brightness (Color Light Output): 5000 lumens1
- White Brightness (White Light Output): 5000 lumens1
- Aspect Ratio: Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Resize: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050
- Lamp Type: 280 UHE
- Lamp Life:
- Normal mode: Up to 4000 hours2
- ECO mode: Up to 5000 hours2
- Brightness Uniformity: 90%
- Pixel Arrangement: Cross stripe
- Effective Scanning Frequency Range:
- Pixel Clock: 13.5 MHz – 162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)
- Horizontal: 15 KHz – 92 KHz
- Vertical: 50 Hz – 85 Hz
- Throw Ratio Range: 1.27 – 2.59
- Size (projected distance): 30" – 300"
- Keystone Correction:
- Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Vertical: ±30 degrees
- Contrast Ratio: High Brightness, Dynamic mode: 5000:1
- Color Reproduction: Up to 1 billion colors
- Type: Manual focus / Zoom
- F-number: 1.50 – 2.14
- Focal Length: 16.72 mm – 33.47 mm
- Zoom Ratio: Optical zoom 1.0x – 2.0
- Lens Shift:
- Horizontal: ±38%
- Vertical: ±70%
- Display Performance:
- NTSC: 480 line
- PAL: 576 line
(depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
- Input Signal:
- NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL / M-PAL / N-PAL / PAL60 / SECAM
- 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- Pixel works: video chip
- 3D Y / C separation, noise reduction motion compensated
- Interlace-Progressive conversion (2 – 2, 3 – 2 film detection)
- HDMI x 1
- DisplayPort x 1
- Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Video 1: 5-BNC x 1
- Video-2: RCA x 1
- Composite video: BNC x 1
- S-Video x 1
- Audio-in: Mini stereo x 3
- Audio-in: RCA (L&R) x 1
- Network: RJ-45 x 1, 1,100 Mbps
- USB Type-A x 1, Type-B x 1
- Serial: RS-232c x 1
- Hardwire remote jack x 1
- Monitor-Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)
- Power Supply Voltage: 100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- Power Consumption:
- Normal mode: 409 W
- ECO mode: 311 W
- Communication on: 4.3 W standby
- Communication off: 0.41 W standby
- Fan Noise:
- Normal mode: 38 dB
- ECO mode: 32 dB
- Security Cable Hole
- Lens lock
- Kensington® lock provision
- Features: Power, source search selection, computer, video, A/V mute, freeze, user ID, auto, aspect, color mode, number, page up and down, E-zoom, volume, help, menu, enter, esc and pointer functions
- Operating Angle:
- Right / Left:
- Front: ±60 degrees
- Rear: ±30 degrees
- Upper / Lower:
- Front: ±20 degrees
- Rear: +10 to +45 degrees
- Operating Distance: 49 ft
- PowerLite 4770W Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- EasyMP® software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Registration card
- Password protection sticker
- Lens lock screw
- Including Feet:
- Height: 6.26"
- Width: 18.58"
- Depth: 13.94"
- Excluding Feet and Lens:
- Height: 5.28"
- Width: 18.58"
- Depth: 12.60"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
- Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
Epson business and education projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.