Sony Charcoal Black h.ear on Over-Ear Headphones - MDR100AAP/B
Hear Your Colors
The h.ear on headphones combine premium High-Resolution Audio quality with striking design and long-listen comfort. Breathtaking sound has never looked so good.
- High-Resolution Audio for uncompromising sound
Experience digital music to the fullest with High-Resolution Audio. By capturing music at a higher rate than CD, increasing both audio samples per second and the bitrate accuracy of each sample, High-Resolution Audio offers an uncompromised rendition of an artist's music. Savor every breath and subtle movement for a truly emotional experience.
- Titanium-coated diaphragm domes for superior clarity
Diaphragms with a titanium-coated dome give a more consistent and precise sound across the entire frequency range. Sound energy lost during transmission to the headphone housing is more uniform for a true and authentic performance.
- Dynamic HD drivers deliver authentic sound
1.57" High-Resolution compatible HD driver units reproduce frequencies up to 60 kHz and deliver a powerful, responsive low range. The lightweight CCAW voice coils deliver a high-linearity response for stable, true-to-source high frequencies.
- Inline remote and mic for hands-free calls
Take hands-free calls and switch tracks without ever having to touch your smartphone, thanks to the inline remote and mic.
- Tangle-free cable
The cable has a serrated design to resist snags and tangles, keeping your headphones knot free.
- Beat Response Control
Beat Response Control technology delivers a tight, deep bass response, making it perfect for low-end focused music styles. Acoustic port on the housing controls air flow for the low frequency range and optimizes diaphragm movement to enable more accurate reproduction of bass.
- Driver Unit: 1.57", dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Diaphragm: Diaphragms with titanium-coated domes
- Frequency Response (HZ): 5–60000 Hz
- Sensitivities (DB/MW): 103 dB/mW
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance (OHM): 24 Ω at 1 kHz
- Cord Type: Detachable
- Cord Length: Approx. 3.94 ft
- Plug: L-shaped gold-plated 4-pole mini plug
- Unit Of Microphone: Electret condenser
- Direction Of In-Line Microphone: Omni directional
Design and Sound Features
- Wearing Style: Circum Aural