Garmin vivoactive HR X-Large Black Fitness Band - 010-01605-04
Play all the sports you love with even more heart. Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, gauging your efforts without the need to wear a chest strap. Add life and style to your colour touchscreen device by downloading free custom watch faces, apps and more through theConnect IQ™ online store. vívoactive® HR also offers a long, 8 day battery life in watch mode, as well as being water resistant, for wearability wherever and whenever.
GPS Smartwatch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps include GPS-enabled running, biking, swimming and more — no phone connection required
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Receive smart notifications¹ and smart coaching from Garmin Connect™ when paired with your phone
- Up to 8 days' battery life² in watch/activity tracking³ mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
All Heart, All the Time
With Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, you can ditch the chest strap and measure heart rate from the wrist. Using heart rate data, vívoactive HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts.³
Keeps Up With All Your Active Moments
Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with vívoactive HR. Its GPS-enabled built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications allow you to stay connected — all so you can keep your life in balance. vívoactive HR continues to track activity³ throughout your day by counting steps and floors climbed as well as monitoring sleep and calculating intensity minutes. You won’t have to worry about this watch keeping up with you. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 days² in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Insights from Garmin Connect
Throughout your day, vívoactive HR automatically syncs¹ to Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect is the only free app that gets to know you and then delivers the insights to help you beat yesterday. These include cues to move if you’re not on track to meet your step goal — or shoutouts when you do hit those milestones. Plus, you’ll get healthy tips from experts that become like virtual coaches.
vívoactive HR Last Run Screen vívoactive HR My Day – Cycling Screen
Hit the Ground Running
Using its built-in accelerometer and GPS, vívoactive HR allows you to run both indoors and out. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate, pace, run/walk intervals and more. Other training features include Auto Lap® and Auto Pause®. Provides post-run summary with stats such as total mileage, calories, average pace and overall time.
On the Bike
The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. It’s compatible with sensors4, such as speed and cadence, to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes; also compatible with Varia® lights and radar for safer riding.
Hit the pool’s lap lanes and see detailed stats like total and interval distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and more. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout. At the end of a workout, view your summary data, which includes interval and session averages, overall time and personal records.
Play new courses every day by downloading 1 of 40,000 course maps worldwide from our golf course database. The golfing app can show a simplified view of the green and help you track your score, letting you see if you’re under or over par. The PinPointer feature points you in the right direction when you are unable to see the green. It also measures shot distance at the press of a button.
Row, Row, Row
If you like to paddle board and row — indoor or open water — the built-in paddle boarding app tracks and displays all your stats. See pace, overall time, distance and stroke all at a glance when out on the water or in the gym.
On the Slopes
For a day of skiing or snowboarding, vívoactive HR measures your 3-D speed by calculating the speed and distance on an incline versus latitude and longitude. It also provides your splits automatically and gives you the option to turn on Auto Pause, which freezes the timer automatically when you stop or ride the lift.
vívoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device¹ — from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. vívoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone1, remotely control your VIRB® action camera and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. Personalize vívoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ store.
- Negative mode display: Yes
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, No-GPS), up to 13 hrs in GPS mode
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- GPS-enabled : Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone): Yes
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Music control: Yes
- Find my phone VIRB® control: Yes
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, and alarm
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: Save location
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod): Yes
- Personal records: Yes
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
- Heart rate monitor:Yes (wrist-based)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): Yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
- Calculates calories burned: Yes
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories): Yes
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course): Yes
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green): Yes
- Yardage to layups/doglegs: Yes
- PinPointer: Yes
- Digital scorecard: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter:
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal): Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep): Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Connect IQ™ Support: yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Calculates floors climbed: yes
- Calculates intensity minutes: yes
- Wireless Connectivity: yes (ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart)
- Supports heart rate and heart rate zone: yes
- On-device sports apps: running, indoor running, biking, indoor biking, walking, indoor walking, rowing, indoor rowing, pool swimming, golfing, ski/boarding, cross country skiing, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- On-device widgets/screens: My day, intensity minutes, heart rate, last sport, smart notifications, weather, VIRB® action camera/remote, Varia remote, music player controls, calendar, steps, calories, sleep, run, bike, swim and golf
What's In the Box:
- vívoactive HR
- Charging/data clip
- Physical Dimensions Band Sizes:
- Watch only: 1.19" x 2.24" x 0.45" (30.2 mm x 57.0 mm x 11.4 mm)
- X-large fits wrist circumference: 6.38" to 8.86" (162 mm to 225 mm)
- Display Size, WxH: 0.80" x 1.13" (20.7 mm x 28.6 mm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 148 x 205 pixels
- Unit: 1.70 oz
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor