Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor - F-SS-MULT-001
The most versatile sensor in the Samsung SmartThings family, this small device can detect movement, vibration, orientation, and temperature. By placing the sensor on a door, window, cabinet, or drawer, you can receive an immediate notification on your smartphone if there’s unexpected entry while you’re asleep or away, or if a dangerous or off-limit area of your home is being accessed.
- Check to See if a Door, Window, Cabinet, or Drawer is Opened or Closed
- Get a Reminder if You Forgot to Close Your Front Door or Garage Door
- Be Notified of a Knock on The Door, or If a Valuable item is Moved
- Peace of Mind
By placing the sensor on a door or window, you can receive immediate alerts if things open or close unexpectedly. You can also place the sensor on a drawer, cabinet, safe, or jewelry box to monitor and secure the inside of your home and protect children and others from accessing dangerous or off-limit areas.
- Know & Control Temperatures
The Multipurpose sensor can detect temperature and trigger smart thermostats or portable heating and cooling units to automatically adjust if temperatures fluctuate.
- Simple Set-Up
Simply connect the device to your Samsung SmartThings Hub and download the SmartThings smart phone app, and you have everything you need to get started.
- Color: White
- Finish: White
- Material: Plastic
- Protocols: ZigBee
- Range (ft.): 500-130
- Source: Battery
- Battery Count & Type: CR-2450, 1-count
- Requirements: Samsung SmartThings hub
- Location: Indoor use only
- Temperature (Degrees F): 32°-104°
- Battery Life: Up to 2 Years
- 1 Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- 1- Count, CR-2450 Battery
- 1 Wall Mounting Bracket
- 2 3M 1-inch Square Adhesive Strips
- 2 #5 Phillips-head Mounting Screws
- Width: 1.4"
- Height: 0.6"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor