K40 RL200i Expert Radar Detection System - RL200IEXPERT
The RL200i is a fully concealed, single receiver radar system that can accommodate up to four Laser Defuser g5s.
- Discreet & Custom Installation -- The RL200i retains the appearance of the vehicle's interior by using only an alert LED in the instrument cluster and an easy-to-conceal remote (see photo above). The remote controls everything from the brightness of the alert LED to the system's mute settings and GPS features.
- K-Band Filter -- Rejects alerts from vehicles on the road equipped with radar-based safety features, such as adaptive cruise control and blind spot assist, which allows you to concentrate on the real threats.
- Control Panel
- GPS Features: The RL200i offers drivers 13 customizable settings, including GPS features such as:
- Mark to Mute -- Silence non-police radar/laser alerts when within a specific GPS location by pressing the Mark to Mute button. No more annoying "false" alerts from automatic doors and security systems.
- Quiet Ride -- The K40 RL200i allows the driver to set a minimum detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. You decide when you want to hear an alert. With Quiet Ride, there are no more constant, annoying alerts when traveling in areas with a high concentration of non-police radar sources (example: automatic doors)
- Mark to Alert -- The RL200i allows the driver to build their own database of locations that are important to them. Mark to Alert for locations such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and red light cameras.
- Speed Monitor -- This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LED will also illuminate. Great for young/new drivers or those with accidental lead foot. Self-control. Parental control.
Product subject to one or more of the following U.S. patents:
- 7,298,248 B2
- Other patents pending.
- Operating Frequencies:
- 10.500 - 10.550 GHz (X-Band)
- 24.050 - 25.250 GHz (K-Band)
- 33.400 - 36.000 GHz (Ka-Band)
- GHz = gigahertz
- Power Requirements:
- 11.0 - 16.0 Volts DC negative ground
- 170 mA typical standby
- Remote Control: CR2032 Cell Battery
- Temperature Range: -40° - +165° Fahrenheit
|1.Highway (factory default setting)
||Detects all types of North American approved police radar at maximum range and sensitivity
||For highway travel or in any area in which you are unfamiliar with the types of radar used.
||The X-Band sensitivity is reduced. This is because it is the most common source of non-police radar signals. K, Ka, and Laser remain at full sensivity.
||When traveling in an urban area with minimal non-police radar signals.
||X-Band detection is eliminated completely. K and Ka-Band sensitivity are reduced by 50%.
||Use this mode when traveling in congested traffic areas with a high concentration of non-police radar signals.
Additional System Features:
- Handheld Remote Control - Visor clip or dash mounting options
- Voice Type - Female or Male
- Alert Type - Voice or Tones
- Distinct Tones for all Bands - X, K, Superwide Ka and Laser alerts (when optional Laser Defuser g5 is incorporated)
- Customization - Radar receiver can be customized for band awareness and alerts
- Wake-Up Sequence - Audible and visual sequence at start-up
- Abbreviated Test - Optional abbreviated wake-up sequence
- Display Type - Single blue LED or warning pod custom-integrated into driver's cockpit view
- Signal Strength Indicators - Audible Geiger strength indications
Factory Default Settings:
- Voice On
- Voice Female
- Wake-Up Long
- Auto Mute Off
- POP Off
- Speed Monitor Off
- Radar On
- X-Band On
- K-Band On
- Ka-Band On
- Laser Constant Transmit (with optional Laser Defuser g5)
- Factory Reset
- Front Radar Receiver: 4.10 in L x 3.20 in W x 2.00 in H w/attached 15' cable
- GPS Module: 2.00 in L x 2.00 in W x .50 in H w/attached 20' cable
- Interior Host Module: 5.749 in L x 3.249 in W x 0.90 in H w/ attached audio quality speaker
- Total system: 2.5 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs