Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series 4 Ch. Marine Amplifier - SYN-DX4
Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. SYN-DX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. SYN-DX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
- Class G/H Monoblock
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Thermal Overload & Short Protection
- Wet Sounds™ Extensive Crossover Network
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Matched Power Ratings
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 125 x 4 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 200 x 4 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- Mono @ 4 Ohms: 400 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Crossover Range Low Pass: 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
- Crossover Range High Pass: 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 V - 6.0 V
- Width: 10.63"
- Height: 3.08"
- Depth: 8.27"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty