Brew Express Countertop 10 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker - BEC110
- Hot Water on Demand: Continuous brewing with no recovery time issues. No wait time for the water to heat up.
- Small Size and Pleasing Design: The Brew Express is only 12.25 w X 13.5 h X 7.5" d and comes in an attractive design that compliments any environment.
- Easy serviceable water connection: Our quick connector makes it easier to service. Just the push of a button, no complicated water line to disconnect or water supply to turn "off".
- Auto-fill: It's self-filling, so there is no more water mess!
- Reliable: Designed to last for years. Tested over 18 thousand cycles and certified for commercial & residential use gives you long lasting reliability.
- Energy Efficient: No preheated water reservoir to keep warm, and no warmer plate to waste power means less cost to operate.
- Built in Clock & Timer: Your coffee will be ready when you are.
- Brewing Options: Choose to brew by the cup, half carafe or a full carafe for your favorite hot beverage.
- Adjustable Volume Option: This feature allows you to increase your volume for each brewing option.
- Pause and Brew: No need to wait for the carafe to finish filling.
- Safety features:
- The patented infrared carafe detect sensor prevents brewer from running without a cup or carafe present.
- Optional Carafe Lock is available for keeping the carafe in place. Great for child safety!
- No water detection provides an error code, and it won't damage the brewer.
- Capacity: 1.5 liter (50 oz.) carafe, 25 oz. half carafe, or 8 oz. option.
- Quick brew time: 6 minutes, 3 minutes, 70 seconds.
- Quality Coffee: Built to the coffee industry standards for proper brewing quality.
- Electrical: 120 V / 1400 WATTS / 12 AMPS
- Brew Capacity: 50 oz. / 1.5 L
- Brewing Options: Single cup / half or full carafe
- Water Line: ¼" CPC quick connection (included)
- Parts provided:
- ¼" 12' Length John Guest white
- Angle stop connection
- Even "T" connection
- Water Line Pressure: 30 – 90 PSI
- Listings: UL , cUL listed for Commercial & Residential Use
- Reliability Testing: 18,000 cycles
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 12.25"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Unit: 18 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more