Friedrich 8,000 BTU 12.2 EER 115V Window Air Conditioner - CP08G10B
Chill is energy efficient and easy-to-handle. Almost every model is ENERGY STAR® qualified, and the programmable timer plus the MoneySaver® setting help manage energy use and reduce costs.
With a capacity of 8000 Btu and the Auto Air Sweep feature, Chill can evenly cool a single room or a large open space. All models include a remote control. To determine the appropriate cooling capacity, see our sizing guide and model specifications.
Comfort and Durability
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- Auto Air Sweep swing louvers* provide more even air distribution
- Side Air Discharge*
- 3 cooling and fan speeds**
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 4-way air-flow control
- Auto restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- Digital remote control that adjusts mode, fan speed, temperature and sets the timer***.
Energy Management and Compliance
- MoneySaver® setting saves money by conserving energy
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
Health and IAQ
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Stale air exhaust*
Safety and Security
- EntryGard™ anti-intrusion protection
Maintenance and Installation
- Slide-out chassis*
- Install in window or thru-the-wall*
- Standard installation hardware
- Expandable side curtains
- Power cord can run either left or right out of the unit front
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr): 8000
- Heating Capacity (Btu/hr): n/a
- EER: 12.2
- CEER: 12.0
- Volts Rated: 115V
- Cooling Amps: 6.2
- Cooling Watts: 660
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Refrigerant: R32
- CFM: 250
- Moisture Removal Pints/Hr: 2.2
- Height: 13-7/8"
- Width: 18-9/16"
- Depth: 20-11/16"
- Unit: 63 lbs
- Shipping: 72 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts And Labor
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more