Briggs & Riley Black Expandable Cabin Bag - 231X-4
Bring all you need and have room for more. These double expandable tote bags from our Baseline luggage collection allows for 45% more space when you need it.
- Four inch expansion! Expandable main and flat packing sections
- Gusseted front pocket with key fob slip pockets for tickets, magazines and pen loops.
- Packing section features a garment securing panel to keep clothes in place and a zippered pocket for added organization
- Roomy main section features 2 elastic pockets for undergarments or socks
- Three compartment design: front, main and flat packing.
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- SpeedThru™ pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport
- Capacity: 1754.5 - 2450.3 cu. in. / 28.8 - 40.2 liters
- Zipper: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Fabric: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- Height: 11"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 8"
- Outside Expanded Depth: 12"
- Unit: 3.6 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Performance Warranty (See Details)
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more