Frigidaire Gallery 30" Black Stainless Steel Induction Range - FFIF3054TD
- Amazingly Fast
Get amazingly fast heat with induction that transfers heat directly to the cookware and not the surface of the cooktop, which means you can boil water 50% faster than a conventional electric cooktop
- Even Heat
Whip up delicious meals with induction that delivers incredibly even heat across the surface of the pan so you get golden results every time
- Easy To Clean
Don't stress over spills with induction's easy-to-clean surface that generates heat only to your pan, not your cooktop, meaning spills can't burn onto the surface
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
Make fluffy pancakes with ease using Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection that auomatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using
- True Temperature Melt & Hold
Get perfectly melted goodness with True Temperature Melt & Hold that delivers low, precise heat for melting delicate ingredients or sauces without scorching or burning for up to one hour
- Temperature Precision
Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction
- Controlled Cooking
Effortlessly create your favorite recipes with Induction's immediate temperature response that adjusts from a powerful boil to a low simmer
- Quick Clean
Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with the self-clean cycle
- Safe Surface
The Safe Surface — Induction only heats pans and the food in them: the area around the pans stays cool to the touch
- Energy Efficiency
Since induction only heats your cookware and not your kitchen, less energy is lost throughout the cooking process
- Built With American Pride
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Oven Control / Timing System: Ready-Select® Controls
- Surface Type: Black Ceramic Glass
- Window: Extra-Large
- Exterior Door Finish: Black Stainless
- Handle Design: Black Stainless
- Exterior Finish (Side Panels): Black
- Oven Cleaning System: Self Clean
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Bake / Broil: Yes / Variable (400 - 550 °F)
- Self Clean: 2, 3 Hours
- Quick Clean Option: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Kitchen Timer / Timed Cook Option: Yes / Yes
- Auto Oven Shut-Off: 12 Hours
- Oven Lock-Out: Yes
- Right Front Element (Watts): Induction 8.3" - 2,100/3,600
- Right Rear Element (Watts): Induction 5.5" - 1,400/2,500
- Left Front Element (Watts): Induction 7" - 1,800/2,800
- Left Rear Element (Watts): Induction 7" - 1,800/2,800
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Element "On" Indicator Light: Yes
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 5.3
- Oven Light: 1
- Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High / Low
- Bake Element / Broil Element (Watts): 2,600 / 3,000
- Power Cord Connection Location: Middle Bottom Rear
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V / 60 Hz
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts: 12.5 / 9.5
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 40 Amps
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Height (Max): 47"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth (Incl. Handle): 28-13/32"
- Depth with Door Open 90˚: 48-5/8"
- Height (Standard): 36"
- Width (Min.): 30-1/8"
- Depth (Min.): 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more