Briggs & Riley Navy Rolling Cabin Bag - U116-5
The ideal luggage to carry on board, this wheeled cabin bag keeps you organized with every turn. Fits under most airline seats as well as in the overhead compartment.
- Meets carry-on regulations for U.S. domestic and international airlines
- Padded pocket for iPad®
- Roomy, gusseted main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
- Three elastic mesh pockets provide additional organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories
- Wedged Feet deflects impacts, reducing damage
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Comfortable webbing handles with magnetic leather strap
- Gusseted front zipper pocket features slip pockets and pen loops
- Gusseted side zipper pocket is perfect for keys, a camera and other small essentials
- Interlocking handle system allows bag to stack and stay secure on top of other Briggs & Riley Baseline Uprights®
- Large U-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- Side water bottle zipper pocket for easy access to beverage
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoint
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Capacity: 1694 cu. in. / 27.8 liters
- Zipper: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet Coil™ zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- Fabric: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Unit: 6.2 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more