Bosch 30" Benchmark Series Stainless Steel Double Wall Oven - HBLP651SS
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a QuiteClose Door That Won't Slam Shut and a
High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuiteClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch™ Buttons is Easy to Use.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Design: Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons
for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm
- Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Cooking method primary cavity:3rd element convection, Convection
Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving
setting, Eco, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Special baking setting,
Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
- Cooking method secondary cavity: 3rd element convection,
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting,
Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3
bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
- Cleaning System-primary cavity: Self Clean
- Interior Lights-primary cavity: 2
- Electronic timer: programmable, Switch-off
- Included accessories: 3 x Oven racks /upper, 3 x Oven racks
/lower, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper
- Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2,400 W
- Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W): 2,000 W
- Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 2,400 kW
- Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 3,800 W
- Convection Element Wattages secondary cavity (W): 2,000
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Watts (W): 9,125 W
- Current (A): 40 A
- Volts (V): 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Plug type: Fixed connection, No plug
- Energy Source: Electric
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Height: 52.-1/16"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Required Cutout Size (HxWxD)(in): 49-3/4"-51-1/2"x 28-1/2"x
- Power Cord Length: 50"
- Unit: 294 lbs
- Shipping: 328 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One
Year Parts and Labor
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more
Dampened Hinges Softly And Quietly Guide The QuiteClose Door Shut/ EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean/ Two Halogen Lights/ Star-K Certified/ AutoProbe/ Genuine European Convection In Both Cavities/ Stainless Steel Finish
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer.
- The Bosch 30" Benchmark Series Stainless Steel Double Wall Oven HBLP651SS is Brand New.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Bosch HBLP651SS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Bosch HBLP651SS is Brand New.
- The Bosch HBLP651SS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.